SMOKED SALMON & GOAT CHEESE FRITTATA
This is a test!
- 2 tbsp Avocado oil
- 12 Large organic eggs
- 1/4 cup Heavy cream
- 1 cup Arugula
- 1 cup Crumbled goat cheese
- Sprinkle of salt & pepper
- Begin by preheating the oven to 350 degrees F.
- While the oven preheats, beat the 12 eggs in a large mixing bowl.
- Add the heavy cream, salmon, arugula, goat cheese and salt & pepper to the eggs. Gently combine everything together with a whisk.
- Using a cast iron skillet, heat the 2 Tbsp avocado oil over medium heat.
- Pour the egg mixture into the skillet and reduce the heat to low. Cook the frittata on the stove top for 2 minutes before transferring to the oven. *This is important as it will help the frittata set into the pan.*
- Bake the frittata in the oven for 25-30 minutes until it is completely set in the center.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool slightly before consuming.