Woah… how is Valentine’s Day almost here?! It feels like we just finished with Christmas, am I right?! Well, no need to stress about what to get your food-loving boo because I have 5 perfect gifts which are all under $50!
I feel like I used to be on top of the holidays and always had a plan of what I was going to gift my loved ones. Lately, I don’t know if it’s because of the ongoing pandemic and feeling like we’ve been living the same day for far too long, but I feel like I’m always behind the 8 ball. I don’t like it one bit! I need to get back into the habit of sending just-because cards to loved ones, always knowing what to gift people for birthdays & holidays, and always having a plan. Maybe I’m going a little overboard but I need to redeem myself this Valentine’s Day. So thankfully, I have 5 perfect gifts to choose from that won’t break the bank and is sure to please my husband who loves food and cooking just as much as I do.
- Potato Ricer – necessary for making the best, creamiest batch of mashed potatoes! This Chef’n FreshForce Potato Ricer from Sur la Table is only $45 and will be a favorite tool in the kitchen.
- Cheese Board – sometimes a cheese & charcuterie board with a glass (or two) of red makes the perfect dinner. My husband surprised me last Valentine’s Day with a beautiful cheese board and it was so romantic and simplistic. This cheese board from Crate & Barrel is $25!
- Coupe Glass – Valentine’s Day calls for a glass of bubbles or a specialty cocktail to cheers and toast the love you share with your significant other. These Moxie Optic Coupe Glasses are so cute and perfect. A set of 4 is $45 from Crate & Barrel.
- Airtight Silicone Lids – If there’s one thing that drives me crazy, it’s not being able to find the proper lid for my Tupperware containers. With these silicone lids, you don’t need to worry anymore! Your pots and leftovers will always have the perfect lid. This set of 5 assorted sizes from Nordstrom is $40.
- Buenos Nachos Cookbook – Does this even need explaining?! A cookbook that’s all about nachos… I think that’s the best gift anyone could give me! This amazing cookbook is available to order at Food52 for $25.
Spoiling our loved ones doesn’t have to be expensive. These 5 gifts are so amazing and the best part is that even though you’re gifting them to your honey… they’re technically also for you. It’s a win win! Happy Valentine’s Day!